No products in the cart.
It takes 2–7 business days to create a product and fulfill an order .
* Estimated shipping time to US is 4-10 business days
* These shipping times are estimates, not guarantees. The estimates don’t include the time it takes to create your products.
Most of Our Orders Fulfilled and delivered in 8 Days !
Shipping time depends on delivery destination
Once an order is fulfilled and shipped, it’s delivered to the end address
See shipping rates for your region
ShirtsT-shirts, tank tops, 3/4 sleeve shirts, long sleeve shirts, polo shirts, crop tops
|Country||Shipping time*||Single product*||Additional product|
|United States||3-6 business days||$3.99||$1.50|
Get answers to frequently asked questions
Which countries does S212store ship to?
S212store ships to most countries in the world but there are some exceptions due to legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations. For now, S212store doesn’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
Will I get my order in one shipment?
No, not always. We may split an order into multiple shipments for the following reasons:
Product packaging. Some of our products are individually packaged to protect their shape and provide extra cushion and durability. The products we’ll always ship separately are:
- snapback hats, trucker hats, dad hats/baseball caps, and visors
- pillows with stuffing
- framed posters
- bean bag cases
- keychains and pet tags
- water bottles
Multiple shipment orders will have higher shipping costs than single shipment orders. See the final shipping costs at order checkout .
S212store’s estimated delivery time (EDT) is our prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. Think:
estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Our fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated shipping time is calculated according to our historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping-related delays like failed delivery attempts or service disruptions
We work our hardest to meet our delivery estimates. If you’re ever in a situation where you haven’t received the order and it’s past its estimated delivery time, please allow a few more days. If you still haven’t received your order, get in touch with us at S212store@gmail.com, we’ll check your order status, and let you know how to proceed.
What should I do if it’s past the estimated delivery time and I still haven’t received my order?
If your order’s estimated delivery time has passed and you still haven’t received it, here’s what you do:
- Wait a day or two. Shipments can get delayed for reasons we can’t predict. We understand it’s frustrating to deal with late shipments, but please remember that our estimated delivery time is just an estimate – it’s not a guarantee.
- If you still haven’t received your order, get in touch with our customer support team. Let us know about your delayed shipment and we’ll check the latest delivery estimates to your location. Reach us by clicking the yellow speech bubble in the bottom right corner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order is shipped from a facility that’s in a different region than your delivery destination, you might have to pay handling and/or customs fees upon delivery. The customs fees may vary depending on the order value, country limits, etc.